Design and Development
We have a vast and practical experience from prototype to manufacturing development, we can provide you with a full expert and innovative solution to your required needs. We work along side our customers to help design and develop prototypes and production options. We can design and produce simple components to fully functioning samples.
From competitive pricing to fast delivery service, we complete the full manufacturing process, from sourcing materials and special components to fabrication, manufacture, processing, finishing, quality checking and assembly. We provide the full service.
We specialise in a fast and efficient service without compromising on quality. We have a versatile and fully skilled workforce.
We undertake any scale or volume from one off bespoke projects to full volume repeatable production quantities.
Aluminium Coping and Flashing
We can design, develop, manufacture and supply Aluminium Coping and Flashing. We can also supply bespoke corners of any angle, tee sections, and end panels. All Aluminium Coping and Flashing can be supplied with fixing brackets and joining straps. Coating option are also available.
Other Fabrication Services
Our general fabrication services include:
- Design & drawing facilities for component and assembly manufacture using CAD system.
- Laser Profiling, shearing, sawing, punching, drilling, forming, bending, machining, rolling plate, section and tube bending.
- Coded tig and mig welders in steel, stainless steel aluminium and brass from sheet metal to heavy steel.
- Surface finishing including sharp edge removal, surface preparation prior to coating application utilizing linishing, grinding and polishing processes.
- Metal finishing including powder and nylon coatings, electro plating, galvanising, Stainless steel polishing and brass patination.
- Post fabrication includes quality checks, assembly, packing and delivery nationwide.
Awarded Corinthia Hotel project
We have been awarded a contract to supply brass work for the new 5 star Corinthia Hotel project near Trafalgar square.
Supplying Glaxo with Stainless steel doors
We have just been awarded a £100,000 contract to supply Glaxo with stainless steel doors, panels, skirting and crash rails.
We have moved to new premises
We have now moved premises into a new modern 5000sq ft building to help incorporate our new Amada press break.